Wednesday, March 18, 2009

inspirational lighting...



The shadow is obviously what makes this picture so amazing. The repetition of the light and shadow creates a 'flower' effect. The curves give the feeling of twirling and intertwining. I am going to have to try to find more information and pictures of this lamp. I am curious as to how those shadows are created.

This picture caught me eye for several reasons. One being how dominant the color blue is, which is my favorite color. The shape of the lights creates an interesting form. The blue lights create a unique glow to form a path through this garden. The lights guide you through the space.

2 comments:

  1. I wish that it also light up my house, especially the flower effect light. Creative but Excellent Job!
    I Buy Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!! =) ShaDo Lighting http://www.lightpublic.com/lighting-products/sha-do-lights-inspirational-light-shadow-lamps/

    ReplyDelete